Express Grants of up to £2,000 are available to community groups, charities and constituted not-for-profit groups in Scotland for projects that benefit local communities.
The funds can be used to help meet a wide range of costs, including:
- Rent and staff salaries
- Activities and events
- Equipment or materials
- Awareness-raising initiatives
To apply applicants must:
- Have a written, signed (by at least 2 members of the management committee) constitution or governing document
- Independently inspected accounts (groups who have not yet completed one full year must provide a projection of income and expenditure for the group’s first year of operation)
- An annual income of no more than £250,000
- A minimum of 3 members on their management committee or board
- A bank account in the group’s name with at least 2 unrelated signatories.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.