- This event has passed.
Wellbeing Scotland Annual Conference and AGM
November 1, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wellbeing Scotland are holding their annual conference Impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences on Adult Mental Health, 10am – 4pm on Thursday 1st November, Alloa Town Hall, Mars Hill, Alloa, FK10 1AB followed by their Annual General Meeting starting at 4:30pm.
There will be a range of speakers on the day, including:
- Kaye Hills for Clackmannanshire Council Education Department
- Moyra Hawthorn, the Centre for Excellence for Looked After Children in Scotland (CELCIS)
- Sylvie McCleary, from the Integrated Mental Health Team in Forth Valley
- Brodie Paterson, Clinical Director of CALM Training Ltd
- Anne Macdonald, Vice Convenor of the Cross Party group on Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
Tickets are available from £0 – £54.49.
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the Eventbrite page.