- This event has passed.
Supporting Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse Workshop
March 23, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wellbeing Scotland is holding a training and development workshop on Supporting Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse/Trauma: Basic Awareness.
The workshop will be held on Friday 23rd March, 10am – 4pm on Floor 6, Cadogan Square, Cadogan Street, Glasgow, G2 7HF, where the following topics will be discussed:
- prevalence of childhood abuse
- barriers to children disclosing
- barriers to adults disclosing
- long-term impacts
- understanding coping strategies
- impact on non-abusing parents
- supporting disclosure
- disclosure and beyond, and supporting recovery
- survivor’s stories
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the Eventbrite page.