- This event has passed.
Overdose Awareness and Intervention Training
September 13, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Overdose Awareness and Intervention training will be held on Wednesday 13th September, 1:30pm – 4pm in Stirling. This training aims to provide effective interventions to reduce the most serious outcomes of drug use, and will cover:
- the nature and extent of drug overdose in Forth Valley
- participants’ role in preventing drug related deaths
- main causes of overdose
- physical effects of most common drugs involved in overdose
- signs and symptoms of depressant overdose
- effective interventions
- life-saving skills practice
- the role of Naloxone
To book your place, please complete the Overdose Awareness and Intervention training reservation form and send it to Jenny Ewen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, to schedule an alternative date, contact Jenny by phone: 01786 433296, or at the email address above.