- This event has passed.
Overdose Awareness and Intervention Training
March 1 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Forth Valley Alcohol and Drug Partnership (FVADP) is holding an Overdose Awareness and Intervention Training on Thursday 1st March, 9:30am – 12pm in Stirling.
The training aims to provide effective interventions to reduce the most serious outcomes of drug use. Participants will learn:
- about the nature and extent of drug overdose in Forth Valley
- their role in preventing drug related deaths
- main causes of overdose
- physical effects of most common drugs involved in overdose
- signs and symptoms of depressant overdose
- effective interventions
- lifesaving skills practice
- the role of Naloxone
To book your place, please contact Jennifer Ewen by phone: 01786 433296, or email: email@example.com