- This event has passed.
Free Accredited CPD Family Conflict Resolution Training
May 24, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
The Scottish Centre for Conflict Resolution (SCCR) are holding accredited family conflict resolution training on Thursday 24th May, 10am – 4pm at Forth Valley Sensory Centre, Redbrae Road, Camelon, FK1 4DD.
The training is aimed at practitioners working with families, parents and young people, and will give attendees an opportunity to reflect on and understand the dynamics of conflict within relationships, covering:
- relationships – meaning and value
- conflict – a term of reference
- perspectives – behaviour norms
- growing up – stages and influences
- triggers – silly wee things
- response styles
- resolution resources
To book your place, please visit the Eventbrite page.