- This event has passed.
Financial Harm Seminar: Alloa
November 15, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
The Forth Valley Adult Protection Committees are hosting a series of seminars, titled “Working Together to Protect You from Financial Harm”, focused on helping to protect vulnerable people from the risk of financial harm.
These seminars will cover a range of topics, including:
- What is Financial Harm?
- Keeping Yourself Safe Online
- Trading Standards – nuisance calls and doorstep crime
Seminars will be held on the following dates:
- Monday 13th November, 2:30pm – 4:30pm at Forth Valley Sensory Centre, Redbrae Road, Camelon, FK1 4DD
- Tuesday 14th November, 9am – 1pm at the Lecture Theatre, Stirling Community Hospital, Livilands Gate, Stirling, FK8 2AU
- Wednesday 15th November, 9am – 1pm at the Clackmannanshire Council Chambers, Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
For further information, or to book your place at the Falkirk seminar, please contact Ian Kinsley by phone: 07786 704111, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, for the Stirling or Clackmannanshire seminars, contact Graham Hendry by phone: 01259 452519, or email: GHendry@clacks.gov.uk