Drug Awareness Training Course
October 8 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Forth Valley Alcohol and Drug Partnership (ADP) are holding a Drug Awareness training course on Monday 8th October, 9:30am – 4:30pm at Signpost Recovery, Cooperage Way, Alloa, FK10 3LP.
The training aims to increase workers’ drug awareness knowledge and provide an opportunity to explore current and emerging trends with substance use.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- name the 7 key drug categories and their key effects
- recall an overview of the key substances in use
- identify the reasons why people choose to use drugs and alcohol
- recall poly-drug use and dependant substance use patterns
- describe signs of overdose and how to respond
- identify effective techniques to support people who use drugs and alcohol
To book your place, or for further information, please contact Scottish Drugs Forum (SDF) Administration Team by phone: 0141 221 1175 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org