- This event has passed.
Adult Protection Legislation Training
May 30, 2018 @ 9:15 am - 4:30 pm
Falkirk Council have organised training on Adult Protection legislation on Wednesday 30th May, 9:15am – 4:30pm at Camelon Education Centre, Abercrombie Street, Camelon, FK1 4HA.
As a result of the training, attendees should:
- gain a greater understanding of the relationship between the social work role in Adult Protection and the relevant legislation in Scotland
- gain knowledge of the Adults with incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000
- gain knowledge of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003
- gain knowledge and understanding of the relationship between these two acts and the Adult Support and Protection (Scotland) Act 2007
- understand the roles of appropriate agencies and professionals within the framework of Adult Protection
The training is aimed at council officers and key staff from local authorities, Police Scotland and NHS Forth Valley across the Forth Valley area.
To book your place, or for further information, please contact Evelyn McGregor by phone: 01324 590533, or email: email@example.com