Salary: £30,039 – £34,493
Full time (35 hours per week)
Based at Early Years Scotland’s Glasgow office with some travel required due to being a national organisation.
Early Years Scotland (formally known as SPPA) is an award winning, national early years organisation. They are Scotland’s leading Third Sector provider of services and support for young children 0-5 years, their families and early learning and childcare settings. They are currently seeking a Services Manager to lead a team of staff in the development, delivery and evaluation of early intervention and prevention services for young children 0-5 years and their families. You will also provide management and leadership with regard to Early Years Scotland’s remit to support early learning and childcare providers in local communities.
The successful applicant will require the following:
- relevant degree level qualification with a focus on children in their early years (e.g. BA Childhood Practice)
- effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write clear, succinct and evaluative text
- experience of leading and managing staff and projects / early years provision
- substantive experience working with young children 0-5 years and their families
- full, current driving licence and your own transport.
Closing date for applications is Noon on Monday 27 April 2015.
Application packs can be downloaded at from the Early Years Scotland website
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Gail Squires on 0141 221 4148.