Denny Community Support Group is currently recruiting a Community Resource Worker.
The position is 18 hours per week, with a wage of £10.83 per hour and a fixed term contract of 6 months, based in Denny.
Denny Community Support Group are a local organisation aiming to address inequalities within Denny, and to improve the quality of life, health, wellbeing, and opportunities for the people of Denny, particularly those who are or at risk of experiencing disadvantage or exclusion.
The successful candidate will:
- co-ordinate the day to day operation and management of the Denny Community flat and in particular ensure that the needs of users, lessees and the local community are being effectively met
- work with community groups providing a range of activities
- assist in identifying and building on communities’ assets and capacities
- help community residents and organisations share knowledge and resources effectively
- facilitate self-help in the community
- ensure the safe and effective use of the premises in line with policies and guidelines
The successful candidate will also be subject to a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th February, and interviews will be held on Friday 21st February at the Community Flat, 26 Bridge Crescent, Denny, FK6 6PD.
Application is by application form only.
To apply, please submit a completed application form to Ashleigh by email: firstname.lastname@example.org