SMART Denny will hold a community event on Saturday 26th February, 11am – 3pm, at Denny Old Parish Church, Duke Street, Denny, FK6 6DB.
A number of other local third sector groups and organisations will join them on the day to give advice and information about services available to benefit local people, including:
- energy saving advice services from Home Energy Scotland
- local food provision services from Roots
- support with energy bills for people with sight and/or hearing loss from Forth Valley Sensory Centre
- support with debt from energy bills from the Citizens Advice Bureau
- recipes and meal kits from Falkirk Food Futures
- e-bike demonstrations from Forth Environment Link
There will also be free LED lightbulbs and Winter Warmer packs from SMART Denny themselves, and artwork from local schools decorating the church.
The event is free and open to all, and there is no need to book a place. COVID-safe refreshments will be available on the day.