Life Changes Trust’s “Creating Better Lives in Forth Valley” is offering small grants of £2,000 – £15,000 for projects lasting up to 18 months and working with 2 specific groups:
- people living with dementia
- unpaid carers of people with dementia
The grants are targeted at smaller community groups, local projects, and lower-income organisations, as the Trust recognises that it is often local, grassroots organisations which have the most immediate impact on people living with dementia, their families and unpaid carers. Specifically, they mean projects run in a local area by people who live or work in that area, which may have few resources.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 28th May.
The Trust will also be holding a “drop-in” information session via Zoom on Wednesday 21st April, 12pm – 2pm for anyone interested in applying. The session is designed to be very casual and relaxed, with a Q&A. People are welcome to join and leave whenever suits them.
To book your place at the drop-in session, or for any further information, please contact:
- Charlie Fairley, Senior Funding Officer, by phone: 07557945773, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louise Buchanan, Senior Funding Officer, by phone: 07785394015, or email: email@example.com
- Colm McBriarty, Funding Manager, by phone: 07833206852, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, or for further information (including the application form and application guidance), visit the Life Changes Trust website (scroll down to the “Dementia Programmes” heading and click to open the menu titled “Creating Better Lives in Lanarkshire and Forth Valley small grants”.)