NHS Forth Valley is running COVID-19 Vaccination Drop-in Clinics every day, 8:30am – 7pm, until this Sunday 6th February.
People do not need to arrange an appointment before attending a drop-in clinic.
Clinics will be available this weekend, during the times above, at:
- Falkirk Community Hospital (the old Falkirk Royal Infirmary), Westburn Avene, Falkirk, FK1 5QE
- Stirling Health and Care Village (the old Stirling Community Hospital), Livilands Gate, Stirling, FK8 2AU
- Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre, Hallpark, Sauchie, FK10 3JQ
There will also be additional clinics running on:
- Friday 4th February, 10am – 4:30pm, at the Morrisons Supermarket car park, Clackmannan Road, Alloa, FK10 1RQ
- Sunday 13th February, 10am – 4:30pm, at the former Homebase car park, Unit 1, Springkerse 2 Retail Park, Munton Road, Stirling FK7 7TL
These clinics are available to give first or second doses of the vaccine, along with boosters, for anyone aged over the age of 18 years old and anyone over 16 years old with an underlying health condition which puts them at higher risk of COVID-19.
Young people aged 12 -17 years old can also attend any of these drop-in clinics for their second dose, if it has been at least 12 weeks since their first dose and they have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 12 weeks.
Anyone over the age of 16 years old with a severely weakened immune system are also being offered a fourth dose (booster) to extend the protection from previous doses. This dose can be given at least 12 weeks after your third primary dose.
For further information on the vaccination programme in Forth Valley, drop-in clinics or any future dates, or how to book an appointment for any of your vaccines, please visit the NHS Forth Valley website.