Unfortunately, during the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are cancelling third sector forum meetings held at our office. At the moment, this will be until the end of June.
However, forum members, third sector organisations and community groups should not be disheartened, as we are hosting a COVID-19 online forum every two weeks, using Zoom: the COVID-19 Third Sector Response Forum. These meetings can be accessed via the Zoom link, or with the meeting ID: 443 342 097.
Further COVID-19 Third Sector Response Forums are scheduled until the end of August; all scheduled dates and minutes of previous meetings are available below.
We will be in touch in due course with members of all established forums with information on when these will begin again.
Dates of future meetings
- Thursday 23rd July, 1pm – 3pm
- Thursday 20th August, 1pm – 3pm
Minutes of Previous Meetings
- Minutes of Thursday 25th June (available soon)
- Minutes of Thursday 28th May (available soon)
- Minutes of Thursday 14th May
- Minutes of Thursday 30th April and Digital Youth Work links
- Minutes of Wednesday 15th April
- Minutes of Wednesday 1st April
For further information, or be added to the COVID-19 Third Sector Response Forum mailing list, please contact Scott Malcolm by email: Scott.Malcolm@cvsfalkirk.org.uk