Regular third sector forum meetings were cancelled at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic; through discussions with our community planner partners and third sector organisations, we are reintroducing these as appropriate.
However, forum members, third sector organisations and community groups should not be disheartened, as we are hosting a COVID-19 online forum monthly (previously every two weeks), using Zoom: the COVID-19 Third Sector Response Forum. These meetings can be accessed via the Zoom link, or with the meeting ID: 963 2261 5679.
Further COVID-19 Third Sector Response Forums are scheduled until the end of 2020; all scheduled dates and minutes of previous meetings are available below.
We will be in touch in due course with members of all established forums with information on when these will begin again.
Dates of future meetings
- Wednesday 11th November, 3pm – 5pm
Minutes of Previous Meetings
- Minutes of Wednesday 14th October (will be available soon)
- Minutes of Wednesday 16th September
- Minutes of Thursday 20th August
- Minutes of Thursday 23rd July
- Minutes of Thursday 25th June
- Minutes of Thursday 28th May
- Minutes of Thursday 14th May
- Minutes of Thursday 30th April and Digital Youth Work links
- Minutes of Wednesday 15th April
- Minutes of Wednesday 1st April
For further information, or be added to the COVID-19 Third Sector Response Forum mailing list, please contact Scott Malcolm by email: Scott.Malcolm@cvsfalkirk.org.uk