The Community Paths Grant fund 2015 has awards of up to £1,500 available for projects and community groups to develop and improve the quality of local paths and local volunteering opportunities.
- Improve links to amenities within a community
- Carry out path maintenance
- Increase awareness of paths within a community
- Improve a path so it can be used by all types of users
- Add/or improve path signage.
Projects must be completed by the end of December 2015 and applications should be received as soon as possible as the grant fund will close when all funds have been allocated. The first step is to get in touch with ‘Paths for All’ to discuss your project.
For further information please visit the Paths for All website