Associate Director (1 year fixed term, full time, home based)
£41,000 – £51,000pa
Closing date: Thursday 1st October 2020, 5.00pm
CLES (the national organisation for local economies) needs someone who (working with CEO and SMT) can:
- Help lead the organisation;
- Support a positive organisational change moment;
- Represent CLES in networks, advocate for CLES’s work with partners, funders and networks;
- Take responsibility for managing and delivering projects.
The ideal person will have worked in a think tank/charity/local government/academia/NGO setting.
They will have experience/skills/knowledge in the following:
- Network and alliance building; strong networks/experience in one or more of our targeted geographies of Scotland, West Midlands and/or Greater London;
- Economic and social policy; research and managing research, with a particular focus on local government;
- Managing organisational change; especially think tank/charity/research organisations;
- Developing relationships and selling ideas to funders;
- Managing people;
- Managing/directing an organisation/units/department.
For further information, including how to apply, please visit the CLES website.