Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland (CHSS) are holding 5 regional engagement events throughout November on No Life Half Lived, their new organisational vision:
- Thursday 8th November, 11am – 2pm at the COSLA office, Verity House, 19 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, EH12 5BH
- Tuesday 13th November, 11am – 2pm at the Marriott Hotel, 500 Argyle Street, Glasgow. G3 8RR
- Thursday 15th November , 11am – 2pm at the Hilton Patio Hotel, Beach Boulevard, Aberdeen, AB24 5EF
- Wednesday 21st November , 11am – 2pm at the Apex Hotel, 1 West Victoria Dock Road, Dundee, DD1 3JP
- Thursday 22nd November , 11:30am – 2:30pm at the Kingsmill’s Hotel, Culcabock Road, Inverness, IV2 3LP
These events will be focused on how they can work with local communities to improve the lives of people affected by chest, heart and stroke conditions in their area.
Over 1 million people in Scotland live with the effects of a serious chest or heart condition, or after a stroke. The events will feature people speaking about the impact these conditions are having on their lives, and CHSS will discuss with attendees how new services can be built, how to provide better access to support and rehabilitation, and improve people’s quality of life across Scotland.
Speakers will include Jane-Claire Judson, CEO of CHSS, service users, and NHS and community leaders in each region.
The events are free to attend, but places are limited, and booking is essential.
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the CHSS website.