The Scottish Government has set out the membership of the Joint Board for Health and Social Care Integration. They are looking for an unpaid carer from the Falkirk Council area to represent fellow carers on the Board.
• Ensuring the voice of local unpaid carers is heard
• Helping shape services for unpaid carers and those they care for
• Opportunities for personal development through training and networking
The role would require you to:
• attend initially 12 meetings per year
• be involved with consulting local carers
• attend local carer forums
Your local Carers Centre will support you, and reasonable costs will be covered.
All you need to do is tell The Carers Centre in no more than 400 words why you think you should be a representative. Send this, along with your full name and address, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th June 2015.
Profiles of the prospective representatives will be made available on the Carers Centre website and at the Carers Forum.
Carers attending the Carers Forum on Tuesday 7th July at 10.00am in the Carers Centre will choose the representative by a secret ballot.