The next Tuesday “Care with Confidence” free sessions from Falkirk and Clackmannanshire Carers Centre are:
- “NHS Pharmacy First Scotland” on Tuesday 7th September
- “Fatigue” on Tuesday 14th September
As before, these sessions takes place via Zoom, 10:30am – 12:30pm.
Details of the sessions are available in the programme, available to view or download as a pdf (linked for your convenience). All carers are welcome.
The Centre’s new Power of Attorney (POA) programme is also now available, this time as telephone appointments. The new format allows carers to receive one to one information and support on POA when they need it most, at a time that suits them best.
The programme is designed to help carers find out more about:
- incapacity and how this could impact on their caring responsibilities
- how being granted Power of Attorney could help in their caring role
- how Solicitors For Older People Scotland (SOPS) can help when applying for Legal Aid to cover or subsidise any associated costs
To book your place at any Care with Confidence session, or for further information, (including support on how to go online, or how to join a Zoom meeting), please contact Donna Mulder by phone: 07824 381280, or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, to make an appointment to discuss POA, contact the team by phone: 01324 611510, or:
- for Falkirk appointments, contact Donna at the email address above
- for Clackmannanshire appointments, contact Tracy Gibson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org