Adult Support and Protection are holding Capacity and Consent training on Friday 19th October, 9:15am – 4:30pm, Camelon Education Centre, Abercrombie Street, Camelon FK1 4HA.
This one day course tailored towards the further professional development needs of staff operating as Council Officers, their managers and other key professionals within Forth Valley
Learning Outcomes for the day are:
- assisting people to understand capacity and consent issues as they relate to legislation.
- recognising potential complexities
- identifying what aspects of capacity and consent you are able to assess and in what circumstances.
- identifying ways to support assessment of capacity
- identifying when to seek specialist assessment of capacity
- identifying what should be recorded
To book your place, or for further information, please contact Evelyn McGregor by email: email@example.com