Clackmannanshire Third Sector Interface (CTSI) have a new vacancy for a Business Manager.
This is a full time, permanent position (37.5 hrs/wk) worked flexibly as required by the role with a salary of £37,500 (Subject to review after 6 months)
The deadline for applications is 7th August 2015
CTSI is the Strategic Partner in the Clackmannanshire Alliance (Community Planning Partnership). CTSI is governed by a Board of volunteers who take an Executive overview on the performance and strategic direction of the organisation. CTSI is responsible for supporting and enabling the development of the Third Sector in Clackmannanshire.
The CTSI is funded directly by the Scottish Government and earns additional income through a select number of Service Level Agreements/Contracts with other organisations and agencies. The Business Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the organisation and ensuring performance of staff in pursuance of the organisation’s business plan. The Business Manager is line managed either by the CTSI Chairperson or another member of the Board. It is a requirement of the post that the Business Manager holds a full and current driving licence at all times.
CTSI is a membership driven organisation and their priority is to support the development of those members and their organisations and ensure they are able to contribute fully to the Community Planning process in Clackmannanshire.
Key responsibilities include:
- Representing the organisation at appropriate meetings in line with the priorities as set out in our strategy and business plan.
- Managing and co-ordinating delivery of the key priorities of our business plan
- Agreeing, managing and monitoring contracts with delivery partners
- Management of budgets and financial reporting
- Contributing to the ongoing strategic development of the CTSI
- Marketing and communications
- Recruitment and management of staff
- Reporting to the Board
For further information, and how to apply visit the CTSI website