The Bupa UK Foundation are now inviting applications for funding through the Healthy Futures programme.
The Healthy Futures funding programme focuses on young adults aged 18–25 years old. Within the funding programme, Bupa UK Foundation are specifically interested in projects that will have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of young adults who face ongoing health challenges, supporting and empowering them to live life to the full.
The Bupa UK Foundation are aware that young adults are particularly vulnerable as they leave secondary education and move towards becoming independent. For those living with health concerns, this period can be even more challenging. Poor transitions, changing support networks and gaps in provision, along with new responsibilities all have the potential to lead to poorer outcomes and experiences.
Projects should fit the following criteria:
- supportsyoung people aged 18 – 25 years old who face ongoing health challenges
- focuses on addressing, supporting or improving health or wellbeing
- provides evidence of the specific needs that the project aims to address
- explainshow those who will benefit from the project will be reached and engaged
- includes details of how the health outcomes and impact of the project will be measured
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th May. Applications must be submitted online through the Bupa UK Foundation’s online grant management system.
For further information, including how to apply, please visit the Bupa UK Foundation website.