The British Safety Council is inviting small and micro organisations (under 50 employees) and small charities (under 100 employees) around the world to join them as Supporters to mark their 60th anniversary.
Supporters who sign up before January 2018 will receive a range of services and benefits FREE of charge for 12 months, to help improve and maintain risk management in their organisation, and to understand how best to comply with legislation.
These services and benefits will include:
- a limited edition supporter logo which organisations can display on their various platforms, including website and social media
- free places for all employees on the British Safety Council’s General Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness e-learning course
- the Safety Management e-magazine
- access to a 24/7 phone support helpline, where experts will provide practical and technical advice
- online risk assessment templates that include general risk assessment, fire and manual handling
- posters and guides focusing on themes such as stress and manual handling, to drive health and safety awareness in the workplace
For further information, or to become a Supporter, please visit the British Safety Council website.