The British Heart Foundation Furniture and Electrical shop are currently looking for shop floor and warehouse assistant volunteers.
The opportunities with the British Heart Foundation Furniture and Electrical shop are flexible and can be arranged around a volunteer’s schedule.
Responsibilities for the shop floor assistant include:
- Assisting customers and customer service
- Cleaning stock and the shop floor
- Answering collection calls and associated paperwork
- Processing items through the till
- Writing out a delivery line for sale and processing
- Stock control
- Pricing stock
Responsibilities for the warehouse assistants include:
- Stock handling, stock replacement, booking in items
- Providing good customer service and dealing with customer enquiries
- Working as part of a team
- Taking stock to customer’s cars
- Building up furniture e.g. chairs, tables, beds, wardrobes etc.
Both opportunities are based in Falkirk and are open to those aged 16 and over. Travel expenses will be reimburshed where a receipt is given.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact the Volunteer Team by phone: 01324 692000, or email: email@example.com