The Blackwood Group are currently recruiting Care at Home Support Workers across Forth Valley.
The position is 16 hours or more per week, along with relief posts, with a wage of £8.75 per hour plus benefits. The Care at Home service operates 7:30pm – 10:30pm every day of the week. Applicants should have:
- a passion for delivering quality care
- strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- an ability to work independently in the community and as part of a team
- a relevant SVQ2 qualification (though this is not essential, and training will be provided)
- flexibility to work on a rota basis, including early mornings, evenings and weekends
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, motivated and flexible, and able to deliver care to in line with the clients’ personal support plans. They will also have the opportunity to engage with the Blackwood Group’s digital care system, CleverCogs.
All successful candidates will be required to become a PVG scheme member, as well as register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
The deadline for applications is Friday 28th September.
To apply, or for further information, please contact the Blackwood Group HR team by phone: 0131 317 7227, or email: email@example.com