The Bank of Scotland Foundation has announced that the next closing dates for its small and medium grant-making programme is Friday 8th July 2016. The aim of the Foundation’s grant making is to support projects that improve and develop local communities and promote financial literacy and inclusion.
The types of projects supported include:
- initiatives designed to encourage the involvement in the community of those too often excluded
- working with people on low incomes, at risk from poverty or with problems finding accommodation
- improving the standards of local facilities
- promoting financial awareness and money advice
- enhancing debt counselling services within the community
- supporting life-skills in all age groups and sections of the community
Through the small grants making programme, grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 are available. Through the medium grants making programme, grants of between £10,001 and £25,000 are available.
Applications can only be accepted from registered charities.
For further information please visit the BOS Foundation website.