The Bank of Scotland Foundation has announced that the next closing dates for its grant making programmes is the 13th April 2015 for small and medium grants programmes and the 27th February 2015 for large grants programme.
The aim of the Foundations grant making is to support projects that improve and develop local communities and promote financial literacy and financial inclusion.
The types of projects supported include:
- Initiatives designed to encourage the involvement in the community of those too often excluded
- Working with people on low incomes, at risk from poverty or with problems finding accommodation
- Improving the standards of local facilities
- Promoting financial awareness and money advice
- Enhancing debt counselling services within the community
- Supporting life-skills in all age groups and sections of the community.
For further information about the fund please visit their website
For more information on funding support for your organisation please call CVS Falkirk and speak with Tariq or Claire on 01324 692000, alternatively you can email: email@example.com