The NHS National Services Scotland are holding the 4th annual Health and Social Care Gathering on Wednesday 19th September, 9:15am – 3:45pm at the West Park Conference Centre, 319 Perth Road, Dundee, DD2 1NN.
Co-hosted with Dundee Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP), and supported by Health Scotland, the theme will focus on “Data and Intelligence”, and aims to allow a place and space to share how the power of data has transformed local stories.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- learn and share information
- hear from colleagues across HSCPs, GP practices, councils, communities and other organisations on their practical experience of using information and data to plan and deliver integrated care
- gain an insight on some current information and intelligence initiatives
- collaborate with a new range of people seeking support to improve the service-user journey
- share local stories
- discover sources, and how to access data and support
To book your place and workshops, or for further information, please visit the Eventbrite page.
Alternatively, for further information, view or download the Gathering itinerary.