There’s just over TWO WEEKS until our FREE “Age Is Just A Number” event on Tuesday 1st October!
- blood pressure checks from Stroke Association Scotland
- hearing checks from the team at Action on Hearing Loss Scotland
- Power of Attorney info from our partners at Solicitors for Older People Scotland (SOPS)
- tips on how to stay safe when using ATMs from Police Scotland
- hearing aid battery replacements from the Falkirk Libraries team
- details on how to find healthy walking and social groups from Braveheart
- opportunities for participation in lifelong learning from the University of the Third Age (U3A) Falkirk
- Forth Valley Sensory Centre’s new “Making Sense of Energy Saving” project
- stalls from organisations and groups like Outside the Box, the Citizens Advice Bureaux, and Forth Valley Top Toes
We’re looking forward to seeing you all there on Tuesday 1st October, 10am – 2pm at Falkirk Trinity Church.
If you or someone you know wants to make plans for when they’re older, or is looking for information on things to do, why not come along? The Church café will be open for the whole event where you can treat yourself to a cup of tea and nice biscuit, and we’d love to have you.
For further information, please contact Laura Jamieson by phone: 01324 692003, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org