The Action Group has received funding from the Wellbeing Fund to help meet additional problems the people they support are facing due to COVID-19.
The Wellbeing Response service is for families with a disabled child, and adults with additional support needs and their carers.
- an easy to access wellbeing fund of around £100 per person
- practical support to pick up essential shopping and goods
- a free digital device for people who cannot afford to buy them (including coaching on using the devices and being digitally connected)
- ongoing emotional support for anyone who needs it
- connection to other sources of support