The Association of Charity Independent Examiners (ACIE) are holding their Annual Conference on Thursday 23rd August, 10am – 4:30pm (with registration from 9:30am) at Perth Concert Hall, Mill Street, Perth, PH1 5HZ .
Key topics will include:
- fraud and how to spot it
- an update on anti-money laundering
- managing resources and reserves
- investing resources wisely
- common errors in charity accounting
- Down with Dull: bringing life back to your annual report
For a rundown of the day, including attending speakers, please view the full programme.
For further information, please contact Dr Anne-Marie Barry by phone: 0131 659 9751, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org