Aberlour are looking to recruit committed volunteer befrienders who can spend regular time with a child and their family, sharing a hobby or activity on a weekly basis. This will make a difference in a child and their families’ lives.
Aberlour Family Support Centre in Langlees support with children and families within the local area by building confidence in parents and offering lots of fun for little ones. Volunteers should have a genuine interest in the wellbeing of children and families and live in the Langlees or Falkirk areas.
- spend regular time with a child and/or their family
- support children and families when difficulties arise
- share an activity or hobby within their local community
- attend and support children and families to take part in a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- complete a diary after each visit
- attend regular support and supervision sessions
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact the Volunteer Team by phone: 01324 692000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org