the third sector interface for the Falkirk Council area
supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
We facilitate and support a range of networks, forums and groups in order to:
• share good practice;
• disseminate information;
• promote networking;
• solve shared problems;
• harness the views of parts of the sector.
The main forums we support are:
• Community Care and Health Forum
• Falkirk Social Enterprise Forum
• Voluntary Sector Children's Services Forum
• Volunteer Managers' Forum.
We are in the process of starting a Third Sector Employability Forum and working with NHS Forth Valley to develop a third sector Occupational Health and Safety Network.
To find out more about the work of our forums, to get involved or to suggest another forum then please contact us.
Last updated: 06 October 2012