the third sector interface for the Falkirk Council area
supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Falkirk Community Planning Partnership has developed a Single Outcome Agreement that will help measure the progress we are making locally to achieve our shared vision for the Falkirk Council area. The purpose of this Agreement is to set out the improvements that our partnership and the Scottish Government want to achieve in our area between 2009 and 2011.
Our collective commitment will ensure that in achieving our vision we will provide the best quality services at an affordable cost to our communities and citizens and that this is at the very heart of all that we do.
Our vision is to ensure that:
• the legacy of our past and the potential of our future are protected
• our area is at the centre of Scotland
• our future is as one of the most culturally diverse and distinct areas in Scotland
• our future has investment in jobs, learning, homes and leisure for all
• our area is 'the place to be' in the third Millennium.
Implicit in our vision is the need for our citizens and communities to be safe and healthy.
This agreement is shared by the following partners: • Falkirk Council
• NHS Forth Valley
• Central Scotland Police
• Central Scotland Fire and Rescue Service
• Forth Valley College
• CVS Falkirk and District
• Scottish Enterprise
• Skills Development Scotland
• The Scottish Government.
Falkirk Single Outcome Agreement 2009-2011
Visit Scottish Government's SOA web page
Last updated: 06 October 2012