the third sector interface for the Falkirk Council area
supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
This item has been viewed 765 times since it was published.
The Coastal Communities Fund supports the development of coastal areas, promoting sustainable economic growth and jobs. The fund can be used to support both capital and revenue projects.
Examples of activity that may be eligible include:
• supporting skills and training initiatives to improve job prospects;
• maintaining and developing specialised tourist infrastructure;
• managing and adapting in response to flood and coastal erosion risk;
• supporting social enterprises to bring new economic opportunities;
• creating new workspaces to support local economy;
• promoting enterprise and economic regeneration.
Bids of over £50,000 are invited from third sector organisations, local partnerships and local authorities.
The deadline for applications is 27th April 2012.
For further information visit their website.
Go to list of all news items
Last updated: 06 October 2012