the third sector interface for the Falkirk Council area
supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Membership benefits everyone!
• How can the sector ensure that funders understand its needs?
• How can the sector come together to address common issues?
• How can voluntary organisations learn from and support each other?
• How can the sector's interests be represented at key strategic meetings?
One simple way to start taking action in relation to these questions is to become a member of CVS Falkirk and District, your local Third Sector Interface (TSI). Membership is currently free of charge.
Third Sector Interfaces are recognised by relevant bodies, such as the Scottish Government, local authorities, public sector partners and national voluntary organisations, as important channels of communication between themselves and the local voluntary sector organisations and community groups.
By joining, you make the collective voice of the local voluntary sector louder and give your CVS authority in its partnership work with other agencies. Join us and help make a difference to the quality of life of our communities.
Benefits of Membership
Members also receive discounts on any chargeable services we provide, for example places at training sessions, meeting room hire and financial services.
As well as discounts, Member organisations are:
• Eligible to nominate someone from their organisation to serve on our Board of Directors
• Eligible to attend and vote at general meetings.
As you can see, Members are able to directly influence their local Third Sector Interface, as well as save money - all at no cost!
Please download the application form to become a member - it should only take about 5 minutes to complete:
CVS Membership Form PDF
Last updated: 06 October 2012